- How and When Do we Collect Private Personal Information?
While selling tickets, rendering services, or executing other merchandise, we may collect and maintain certain private/personal information that will help us to efficiently verify and execute various transactions. Moreover, we may be required to share your personal information with other companies, third-parties, agent, or affiliated parties, (hereafter referred to as “Service Hosts”) by/through/within which our events, services, products, or offers are innovated, developed, extended, sold, or offered as part of our contractual relationship with them.
We do not gather personal information (such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or credit card numbers) about you, except when you specifically submit your information at your own volition. Your collectable personal information may be shared with us when you (without limitation):
- Become a registered user/member of the Company website(s)
- Purchase tickets, product(s), or any services offered in our site
- Sign-up, subscribe, or buy our special products or services that we may periodically offer
- Participate in a special promotions, online forums, auctions, customers surveys, feedback, and other information/correspondences communicated to/from us
- How and When Does the Company Utilize Private/ Personal Information?
The Company may use your personal information in several different ways.
- Whenever you purchase a product or service or book an event in advance, the Company uses your personal information to finish the purchase transaction and to communicate with you on your order status, delivery or other inquiry.
- Whenever you use, purchase, or execute our services, according to the contractual obligation, we may share your personal information with Service Hosts like a third party credit card processor to speed up completion of your transaction. The credit card processor may share the same information with your credit card issuer for the issuer's use for collecting data related to the use of their cards, rewards programs, or other purposes. We encourage you to read and know the privacy policies governing the use of your credit cards. We cannot offer you the option to opt-out from having your information passed to the Service Hosts.
- When you browse our website(s), we may also collect certain information about the use of your computer that we aggregate with similar information gathered from other visitor's computers, which we incorporate for statistical and other purposes (see “Aggregate Information” described in Section 4 below).
- Finally, we may occasionally contact you, typically by email, to notify you of information pertinent to your transaction accuracy, event cancellations, order errors, order fulfillments, and/or upcoming product(s), service(s) that might interest you. If you are not interested in receiving email notices or advertisement(s) from us, you can opt-out at any time.
- How Long Is Your Personal Information Kept?
If you are a registered member of our website, we may keep your information as long as you maintain your registered status. If you purchase tickets, product(s), services, or other merchandise using a credit card or other payment methods, we will retain your credit card information for both current and possible future transactions, including refunds and charge backs. We may infrequently purge our computer system of information relating to viewers of our website and their past transactions.
- What Is “Aggregate Information” and Why it’s used?
Typically, as viewers surf our website, our computers automatically gather information on how certain features of our website are used, where our viewers are contacting us from, and how many people view our website, at any given time. We only use this information in the aggregate, that is, we elicit statistical insights from all gathered information which is referred to as “Aggregate Information”. Aggregate Information includes, without limitation: your computer's (i) Internet browser type (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer 6), (ii) IP address, (iii) resolution settings, (iv) platform type, and (v) initiating URLs of referring web pages. We also utilize Aggregate Information to: (a) detect problems with our computers, (b) manage our website, (c) share general demographic information with Service Hosts and our advertising partners, and (d) provide our advertising partners with information regarding which viewers saw and clicked on certain advertisements on our website. Aggregate Information does not contain any personal information of any of our website visitors.
- How Does the Company Use “Cookies”?
If you are a site visitor who lives in California, you can submit "Do Not Track" request to us via an email to webfeedback@WEG2G.com and we will opt you out from our Cookie tracking system.
- Information Merchandising
Currently, we do not rent or sell personal information on our on-line customers to any third parties. If we are ever involved in such commerce in the future, our on-line customers will be notified beforehand by email, and will have an opportunity to opt out themselves from such lists before being included therein by return email, or by emailing us separately at webfeedback@WEG2G.com.
- Data Quality and Security
We take data security seriously; protecting your personal information is a top priority. We utilize data security systems to encrypt your personal and financial information to reduce the risk that your information will be attained by unauthorized persons. Our electronic security measures are coupled with the physical security of our facilities and limited access to a few critical areas, such as our computer locations. However, due to the increasing sophistication of computer hackers and others who would look to attack our computer systems for the purpose of stealing information, damaging our systems, or paralyzing our systems' ability to operate effectively, to safeguard personal and financial information as intended, we make no promises as to the security of personal or financial information under our possession, or the impregnability of our computer systems under rare circumstances, or our computer system's resilience to future complicated attacks.
- When Might Information Be Submitted for Law Requirements?
We may submit personal information to unrelated parties in special cases when we have a reason to believe that disclosure is required to identify, contact, or take legal action against a person or persons who may be causing injury to, or interference with, the rights or property of the Company (including our website), members accessing our website, or any third party. Further, we may submit information on individuals who access our website to law enforcement agencies, judicial or government authorities, or to other individuals or entities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes or procedures.
- Links To / From Other Sites
Our website contains links to other Internet websites which we do not manage, and conversely, other Internet websites may have links to our website. We have no control over, nor are we liable for the privacy policies, practices, or content of such other websites. We encourage viewers to read and know the privacy policies provided by such other websites.
- Information of Minors
We do not direct our website or our products, services, or merchandise for sale on our website to children, and our website does not intend to gather contact information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not email or contact us, try to use our website, post information for our website, or ask us to email you. If you are under the age of 13, you should get permission from a parent or guardian before you contact our website, email our website, try to use our website, submit information to our website, or ask us to communicate with you.
- Contact us
Thank you for using our site and services