Tour Open Order – Wish upon a tour
Have a favorite destination that you are dying to visit but cannot just yet? Have trip wish list that you would like to fulfill at a later date? Above Zest gives its users the opportunity to wish upon a tour and place soft reservations or make open orders for vacations through the Tour Open Order service.
Add your holiday wish list through the open order link and set a projected booking date. Though you won’t be issued a ticket yet, we will remind you to confirm your tour through a series of prior notifications. If you do not wish to confirm, the order will simply expire. All you need is a valid account through which to place the open order. These delayed reservation opportunities are perfect for regular travelers who desire to visit certain places at a later date. Wish now – Realize later!
Open Order Provisions
Placing an open order is a great opportunity to add your favorite trip to your wish list and defer your reservation to a later time. Here are key provisions:
1. Placing an Open Order does not entitle you to the tour ticket. To attend the tour, you must confirm your Open Order and pay your trip fees.
2. Placing an Open Order does not guarantee the ticket availability. That means, even if you may place your Open Order well-in-advance of the tour date, we process and issue tour tickets based on first come, first served.
3. When you place your Open Order, you set a Projected Booking Date on or prior to which you must confirm and pay your tour fees. Otherwise, your Open Order will be expired after your Projected Booking Date.
4. Your Open Order is not transferable, tradeable, reassignable to another person, entity, third-party, or company.
5. Only one Open Order per person per tour is allowed.
6. The Open Order may or may not entitle you to our Advance Purchase discounts.
7. The Open Orders are only available to and accessible by our site users.
8. You can manage your Open Order anytime by going to My Account.
9. We may send you a reminder message prior to your Projected Booking Date expiration.
10. You can only place Open Orders for a limited number of tours. We reserve the right to remove any excessive Open Order requests from your account.