Group Reliability Index
Here are the information about how group reliability index works:
In order to join another friend Plan, first you may want to know how reliable his/her Group is. To find out so, we calculate a Group reliability index based on the following five factors:
- The ratio of the Plan posted by my Group to the number of Plans accepted by others.
- The ratio of the Plan join request submitted by my Group to the total acceptance from other Groups.
- The age of my Group or the total days since my Group formation date.
- My Group average rate or Group score
- The ratio of the Plan join request submitted by other Groups to the total acceptance from my Group
The Group reliability index ranges from 0 to 50 and updated on a monthly basis. The higher an index value, the more reliable a Group is. In plain text, the reliability index may reflect whether all Group members show up on time in their Plans, and/or whether other Groups can trust their posted Plans.