1. What is the Connection House (CH)? What are the main distinctions of CH?
Connection House or CH is a comprehensive career networking site dedicated to connecting young alumni, students, and employers in DC, MD, and VA together. Go to weg2g.com/ch to learn more...
2. Should I be an Above Zest site member to use the CH services?
3. I have graduated from one of the local universities, but I live in another state/country. Can I still use the CH service?
4. As an employer, how can we attend your CH events?
We encourage all potential employers to call us at least three-four weeks prior to the actual event for consideration. We reserve the right to accept or reject any employer at our sole discretion. The selected employers will appear on our event roster.
5. How can the event sponsors participate in CH events?
We encourage all potential sponsors to call us at least 20-25 business days prior to the event for consideration. Due to the limited available spots, we consider only sponsors with services or operations that are highly related to the theme of our events. We reserve the right to accept or reject any sponsors at our sole discretion.
6. Can the top universities around MD, DC, and VA engage in CH events?
We highly suggest the local universities to call us for consideration.
7. Is there any age limit for attending the CH events?
All college students (18+) and young alumni are welcomed
8. What should I expect from the CH events?
The essence of attending CH events is to know students or young alumni from other universities, local employers, and network professionally in a collegial and warm environment.
9. Are CH services free?
A minimum fee to cover coordination, optional activities, and venue costs is required to pay for your CH tickets.
10. Can I attend multiple CH events per year?
You can attend as many as events you wish. However, we offer only 12 specific CH events throughout the year, each of which is tailored into a specific area of profession or studies.
11. What is the dressing code for the CH events?
We have a very strict dressing code in most of our CH events, unless explicitly indicated otherwise.
12. Is there any capacity limitation for the CH events?
We receive and process event tickets based on first comes, first served. Due to a limited capacity of our associated venues, we may not be able to accept all interested people, so we encourage all students or young alumni to book their ticket as in advance as possible.
13. Can I cancel my event ticket?
Yes, you can cancel your event ticket, yet we do not refund any canceled ticket.
14. Can I be on the waiting list?
Although we do not offer any waiting list, you can locate all available CH tickets via our Ticket Mall service.
15. Do students receive discount for attending the CH events?
We may offer some discounts for all enrolled and local students. Check your specific CH event for details.
16. What type of extra and/or optional activities do you have?
It varies from one CH event to another. We mainly offer drinking, dance, live concert, and night club parties.
17. I may not come to my CH event. Can I transfer my ticket to another person?
Although we do not process any ticket transfers, you can post your ticket in our Ticket Mall only if you hold a valid (unexpired) anonymous ticket.
18. Can I exchange my anonymous CH ticket with another Above Zest service or CH event?
You can post your anonymous ticket in our Ticket Mall, where you can trade your ticket. Specifically, you can put your anonymous ticket in the Ticket Mall on sale, for exchange with another CH events or Above Zest services. Go to the Ticket Mall FAQ for details.
19. I have other specific questions regarding CH events, how can I communicate them?
You may communicate your specific questions via our Get-in-touch form.