1. What is Ticket Mall?
Ticket Mall is a platform where all of our ticket holders can sell, exchange, or trade their tickets as long as they have bought their tickets from our box-office or authorized event promoters, and they hold a valid or unexpired ticket.
2. Can I post a non-Above Zest ticket on Ticket Mall?
No. All posts must be related to Above Zest services.
3. How many tickets can I post at one time?
Only registered users may post up to 5 valid (or non-expired) tickets on Ticket Mall in each form submission. Maximum 25 tickets can be posted in one day by one user.
4. Is Ticket Mall free?
5. How long will my tickets remain on Ticket Mall?
Your tickets will remain on Ticket Mall until your post is expired. All posted tickets will automatically be expired after the event date.
6. Can I use Ticket Mall to exchange my current ticket with another Above Zest ticket, like a tour ticket?
7. Can promoters place tickets on Ticket Mall?
8. Are there any age restrictions for using Ticket Mall?
You must be 13+ years old.
9. How do I manage/edit my tickets/postings?
Go to Ticket Mall and select Manage My Tickets.
10. What should I do after selling or trading my ticket?
Please delete the ad for that ticket after it has been sold or traded. This can be done by going to Manage My Tickets.
11. How much responsibility do you take for interactions taking place on Ticket Mall?
12. How will you use my information, and how safe is my information?
13. I still have other specific question.
Please contact us via our Get-in-touch form.